New stoner comedy 'My Friend's Rubber Ducky' to be released on 4/20

Source: My Friend's Rubber Ducky Press Kit
Josh Hyde

Hollywood Chicago called "My Friend's Rubber Ducky" a "new age stoner comedy" and now on 4/20 aka April 20, 2017, you'll be able to watch it for yourself.

 "My Friend's Rubber Ducky" is the second film by Josh Hyde (his first was "Postales") and it's about two college buddies, Joseph and Oliver, who reconnect over drinks, but eventually argue over an unpaid debt. Well, Joseph locks Oliver in a closet and he even convinces his hipster girlfriend and stoner roommate to help extort the money. The rules are simple-"No money. No food. No. bathroom."

The cast for "My Friend's Rubber Ducky" includes Jordan Kenneth Kamp Tee, Alex Hardaway, Rinska Carrasco, and Kenneth Yoder.

So here's the trailer from the 7th Generation via Vimeo:



For those who are interested, you can pre-order "My Friend's Rubber Ducky" on iTunes or on Vimeo. It'll also be available on Vimeo on April 20 to rent for $4.99 too.

Popular Posts