Watch Dennis Quaid's music video for 'On My Way To Heaven'

Source: Lionsgate/EPK.TV

Lionsgate 

Dennis Quaid's new film "I Can Only Imagine" was released in theaters today, March 16. The film looks at MercyMe's lead singer Bart Millard's (J. Michael Finely plays him) troubled life and how with the guidance of a grizzled music-industry insider, the band begins a journey none of them could ever imagine! While the song "I Can Only Imagine" took a mere 10 minutes to write, in reality, it took a lifetime to craft.

Quaid plays the abusive father of Millard in the film. "I Can Only Imagine" is directed by the Erwin Brothers.

Anyway, Dennis Quaid recently released an original song "On My Way To Heaven." The song was produced by T Bone Burnette and Michael Piersante. Quaid wrote the song while filming "I Can Only Imagine."

So here's the video:

Popular Posts