Meghan Trainor will release her new song 'I'm a Lady' this Friday


Source: Sony Pictures Press Release /EPK.TV
Sony Pictures/ Epic Records 

Calling all Meghan Trainor fans, she will be releasing a new song! The song is called "I'm a Lady" and it's from Sony Pictures Animation's upcoming film, "Smurfs: The Lost Village." The song will be released tomorrow on Epic Records worldwide. The music video will be premiering on March 3, so next Friday. 

Trainor will also voice a new character from the film called SmurfMelody. Here's what she had to say about it: 
(Source: Sony Pictures Press Release)
I'm so excited to be singing 'I'm a Lady' for this movie," said Trainor.  "It's a song that I love and am very proud of, and I can't wait for the world to finally hear it! Getting to play a small part in the film with my character, SmurfMelody, makes this all the more exciting! So happy to be a part of the Smurfs family!!!
"Smurfs: The Lost Village" is directed by Kelly Ashbury and features the voices of Demi Lovato, Rainn Wilson, Joe Manganiello, Jack McBrayer, Danny Pudi, Michelle Rodriguez, Ellie Kemper, Ariel Winter, Julia Roberts, and Mandy Patinkin.

Look for "Smurfs: The Lost Village" in theaters on April 7! 

Popular Posts